With the input of specialized accountants and lawyers, we have become a respected professional authority in legal services across the country.
ECONOMIC CRIMINAL LAW
The Department has professionals specialized in criminal law, with vast judicial expertise, working in coordination with specialists in tax, social security, banking and customs law. We also furnish preventive advisory services on any issue implying criminal matters, providing any necessary defense in criminal, foreign exchange, customs, tax and social security proceedings.
- Criminal defenses for tax, customs and exchange offenses
- Assistance to prevent liability by legal entities
- Investigations and lawsuits in potential corporate fraud cases
- Assistance in the development, implementation and assessment of crime prevention programs
- Criminal defenses for environmental, intellectual property, and trademark offenses
- Assistance in police searches, fines, closures, and seizures
TAX AND CUSTOMS LAW
The Department has professionals specialized in administrative and judicial proceedings all over the country (at federal, provincial and municipal levels) on tax, customs and social security matters, including proceedings before the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Administrative defenses before the Argentine tax authorities (AFIP), as well as provincial and local tax authorities
- Assistance and representation in tax reimbursement claims
- Assistance and representation in tax-related lawsuits
- Defenses and submissions in customs proceedings
- Participation and defense in social security proceedings
The Company Law Department provides legal advisory services to domestic and foreign companies, in coordination with tax and audit areas.
- Company incorporation and registration.
- Registration of foreign companies, trusts, and their amendments to become partners in local companies. Registration of branches.
- Proceedings before the Argentine regulatory agency of business associations (IGJ) and provincial company registrars: change of address, appointment of authorities, capital increase, amendment of bylaws.
- Submission of financial statements through the SIT-IGJ system, a system used by the Argentine regulatory agency of business associations (IGJ), including the minutes of meetings.
- Proceedings and registration at the Argentine Securities Commission (CNV -Comisión Nacional de Valores).
- Company reorganization: mergers and acquisitions, company divisions, conversion, transfer of business assets.
- Proceedings to obtain authorization to use digital records/mechanical means. Preparation and submission of annual and bi-annual reports before the Argentine regulatory agency of business associations (IGJ).
- Trust Agreements, Association Agreements, among others. Registration at the Public Registry.
- Proceedings before specific entities (Argentine Institute of Intellectual Property (INPI), Department of Tourism, etc.)
- Planning and structuring of family partnerships.
- Preparation of Reports on Corporate Strategies. Deployments.
- Due Diligence
- Drafting of business agreements.
- Assistance in the enforcement of commercial documents.
- Assistance in matters of inheritance at corporate level. Registration of heir designation orders or wills before the applicable registrar. Drafting of asset division agreements.