With the input of specialized accountants and lawyers, we have become a respected professional authority in legal services across the country.
ECONOMIC CRIMINAL LAW
The Department has professionals specialized in criminal law, with vast judicial expertise, working in coordination with specialists in tax, social security, banking and customs law. We also furnish preventive advisory services on any issue implying criminal matters, providing any necessary defense in criminal, foreign exchange, customs, tax and social security proceedings.
- Criminal defenses for tax, customs and exchange offenses
- Assistance to prevent liability by legal entities
- Investigations and lawsuits in potential corporate fraud cases
- Assistance in the development, implementation and assessment of crime prevention programs
- Criminal defenses for environmental, intellectual property, and trademark offenses
- Assistance in police searches, fines, closures, and seizures
TAX AND CUSTOMS LAW
The Department has professionals specialized in administrative and judicial proceedings all over the country (at federal, provincial and municipal levels) on tax, customs and social security matters, including proceedings before the Supreme Court of Justice.
- Administrative defenses before the Argentine tax authorities (AFIP), as well as provincial and local tax authorities
- Assistance and representation in tax reimbursement claims
- Assistance and representation in tax-related lawsuits
- Defenses and submissions in customs proceedings
- Participation and defense in social security proceedings
The Company Law Department provides legal advisory services to domestic and foreign companies, in coordination with tax and audit areas.
- Company incorporation and registration.
- Registration of foreign companies, trusts, and their amendments to become partners in local companies.
- Drafting of company strategy reports. Implementations.
- Company due diligence.
- Company reorganization: mergers and acquisitions, company divisions, transfer of business assets.
- Planning and structuring of family partnerships.
- Registration before the Public Registry of Buenos Aires and other jurisdictions: trusts which are partners in a company, bylaws reforms, board of directors,increase and reduction of capital, changes of jurisdictions, settlement agreements, among others.
- Trust Agreements, Association Agreements, among others.
- Submission of financial statements through the SIT-IGJ system, a system used by the Argentine regulatory agency of business associations (IGJ), including the minutes of meetings.
- Submission of authorization processes of digital registers, and annual-biannual reports before the Public Registry and the Argentine Securities Commission (CNV -Comisión Nacional de Valores).